We love creating and sharing memories with volunteers. Volunteering with us is a life-changing experience. Everyone is invited to get involved and experience it!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Activities: Assist with various activity groups, such as games, arts and crafts, cards, bingo and more
- Cookie & Conversation Cart Attendant: Serve cookies and coffee while talking with elders and visitors
- Gardening: Plant and care for various gardens on the Miravida Living campus
- Friendly Visitor: Share conversation with elders
- Gift Shop Attendant: Help elders, staff and visitors with purchases
- Office Assistant: Assist with clerical duties
- Pastoral Visitor: Offer a listening presence to residents who may feel lonely, anxious or uncertain about life’s questions
- Pet Therapy: Bring your pet to visit with elders (All pets must be certified, well-behaved and trained.)
- Namaste Visitor: Offer a caring presence to those living with dementia by engaging their senses in a peaceful, quiet space
- Elder Guide: Accompany residents to church services, our in-house beauty shop, activities and more
- Sojourner Ministry: Share precious moments with those nearing the end of their earthly path
- Music & Memory: Create custom iPod playlists for elders. You may discover music you never knew you loved!
- Cycling Without Age Rickshaw Driver: Take elders out for rickshaw rides. Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available, and training is provided. Trained Cycling Without Age pilots, sign up here to give rides.